Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I just wanna close my eyes and scream and shout
I love Sam!

It've been quite a time since i last updated. Anyway, things didn't change. Have been working and working. That's how boring my life is now. *haha* Oh yea.. Got screwed up two days in a row at work. And.. i don't wanna talk about it. Just simply craps! Well, stayed over at Weiyan's place last night. Surprisingly, we DID slept. ( Guess it's just work that makes us so tired ) ANyway, yea.. work and work. That's all we did. Today, went for WORK. *haha* Then, we went to walk around the hotel after work. *haha* Was just curious about everything la. Well, went up to the highest floor and guess what? THey having some wedding there. Then we were both so paiseh that we left straight away. *haha* Then, went to BOWL!! Yea.. with Ernest and Weiyan. I know i'm so extra, but well, i planned to bowl one!! Well, played 4 rounds. 1st two rounds, it was a crappy game for me. But the third round, i was quite ok la. 9 pins down and all. Then, halfway through, HE called, then after that i was like having don't know how many strikes and how many spares in a row man.. *haha* And Stupid Ernest and Weiyan were like, THE CALL.. .. .. It's just coincidence! Anyway, HE bought me FLOWERS!! 28 bucks flowers!! THis is CRAZY man! And he bought me coloured contacts which i wasn't really please about it. *haha* I do appreciate all he had done. He's really nice, and he's really thoughtful. BUT!! Don't know don't act you know la!! Buy contacts also buy wrong! Man.. Then can throw away receipt right in front of me. *haha* Damn! Nevermind. But i managed to pay him back 40 bucks when he didn't notice. But, DAMN! I paid 40 bucks for contacts that i don't like. *haha* I don't want this colour and it's the wrong degree. CRAP! That's about it man. Lazy to go on. Will update again.

With love, on Friday, December 09, 2005
xxx This scene is DEAD xxx

NOTE TO TAKE!
----

Sherlyn's Blurbs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I just wanna model.


Love, Love, Love!
My FAMILY's the big deal.
Mummy is the coolest mum on earth.
Aunt is the best listener.
FRIENDS complete the rest of my life.
Love the Girlfriends even more.
Snapping Pictures.
Pink is Love, Red is Hot.
Smiles & Laughters.
Tinkerbells.
Fairytales.
Princess Tiaras.
Ballooooooons!
Sunsets & Sunrises.
Doggies & Kitties.
Chocolates! Cookies! Ice-cream!
Strolls during late nights.
Chilling in clubs/pubs.
Dancing!
Shopping, duh.

The Ewwws..
Being alone, Being lied to.
Attached guys checking other girls out in front of their girlfriends.
TOTALLY HATE people who imitates me.

I WANT! I WANT!
Tinkerbell Bracelet
Vintage Stripe Shirt
'Boyfriend'-Shirt Dress
Dress
Tattoo
Naval Piercing
Cream White Converse